Should you wish to advertise your services/products directly to accredited and non-accredited landlords/agents via LLAS/UKLAP website and newsletter or become a UKLAP sponsor, please download our advertising/sponsorship information pack or contact us to discuss . This information is also available to download as a PDF document: UKLAP Advertising Pack.
UKLAP Website Advertising
The Internet offers an unrivalled medium for showcasing a company's products and services, offering both cost effectiveness and ease of access. More and more companies across the UK have invested in a website to join this technological age. However, even with a website, there is no guarantee that people will find your site. The UK Landlord Accreditation Partnership website has been created to assist companies find an equal footing within the international Internet market. Primarily, to make it quick and easy for any product, service or company to be found within the UK on the Internet. The UKLAP advertising Ticker launched 6 December 2010 provides a cost effective means of promotion for all companies with websites in the UK.
Why Advertise with the UK Landlord Accreditation Partnership?
- UK Landlord Accreditation Partnership is a pan London partnership of local authorities, university accommodation units, private landlord associations, and partner authorities in Kent, Sussex, Thames Gateway, Hampshire, Midlands, Wales, Surrey Heath, etc.
- Target an often difficult-to-reach market (private landlords, letting and managing agents).
- Exposure to landlords in all London Local Authorities, Partner Authorities, University Housing and Landlord Associations.
- Potential to reach landlords across the UK.
- 100,000 landlords to be accredited by 2016 (as outlined in the Mayor's London Housing Strategy).
- Discounts on advertising with UK Landlord Accreditation Partnership.
- Discounts for UKLAP development and training courses.
- Opportunity to be promoted locally at local council events, landlord forums landlord conferences and at Landlord and Letting Shows and also by Landlord Associations..
- Regularly accessed by people wishing to find out about or register for accreditation and/or London and South East Landlords Day.
- In short, it attracts a lot of visitors all of whom are looking for either, landlords or agents or local authorities related information.
- Website promoted in all advertising material and on partners websites.
Where Can I Advertise?
- Website (www.londonlandlords.org.uk).
- Quarterly Newsletter. (called the London Landlord)
- Other ways you can advertise/sponsor.
We display banner adverts as part of a rotation system and give all adverts even exposure. If you would like to give your advert an increased presence, we can discuss this when you order.
Website Advertising Rates (The feature itself is known as the Advertising Ticker)
|Size and rates Size rates per insert||340 x 155 pixels
(any logo within this range is acceptable)
JPG, GIF and PNG
|When also concurrently advertising in The LLAS Newsletter|
|12 month display||Â£480||Â£340|
|6 month display||Â£240||Â£200|
|3 month display||Â£160||Â£140|
These rates are current as at January 2013 (All prices are in pounds sterling (GBP).
Home page advertising
- Advertisements will be set within the home-page of www.londonlandlords.org.uk
- Banner adverts will be displayed at the top on the right hand column of the home page.
- Unfortunately it is not possible for UKLAP staff to create artwork due to lack of resources. Please email your artwork when itâ€™s ready to be used.
Other Website advertisement options
- Link on sponsor page (£200 per year)
- Logo and link on sponsor page (£300 per year)
- Logo with link and text (200 characters - on sponsor page) (Â£450 per a year)
Terms and Conditions
- Fees are payable in advance.
- All prices shown above exclude vat, please add whatever percentage VAT rate applies at the time of request.
- In the event of non-availability of the service for whatever reason our liability to advertisers is limited to a maximum of a refund of fees paid for the current year.
- We do not offer any guarantees in respect of the additional traffic your website can expect.
- Our undertaking to you is to deliver the advertising as specified; its effectiveness depends on factors beyond our control such as the size of the market and level of demand for the product or service you provide.
- The website is primarily aimed at promoting the reputation of the UKLAP (UK Landlord Accreditation Partnership) its partners and businesses. Advertisements will only be accepted from organisations based in or near the UK; those based elsewhere but with a significant presence here; those offering goods or services of specific interest to Landlords and Agents in particular.
- We do not accept ads for web-sites which include any material which might cause offence to sections of our society. (e.g. on grounds of geographical or racial origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, politics, offensive language, depictions in words or images of violent or sexual acts, derogatory remarks relating to persons or organisations).
- Sites containing direct links to other sites hosting such content are also unacceptable.
- We do not accept adverts from sites offering what we consider to be fronts for illegal activities or for pyramid schemes or "scams" which may not be strictly illegal.
- Whilst we make best efforts to maintain these standards we accept no responsibility for any sites advertised which on further examination do prove to fall short of the standards.
- The advert must be an appropriate representation of the kind of information to be found at content of the website it directs visitors to. (This is to prevent "innocent" ads linking to sites containing potentially offensive material).
- We reserve the right to discontinue service to any site which transgresses our standards. In such cases we will refund the balance of any fees for display time not delivered but will deduct an administrative charge of £100.
- Published quarterly, opportunities to advertise throughout the year.
- Distributed to over 12000 accredited landlords and agents with an additional 2000-3000 expected in each year.
- Total distribution list of over 25000 plus and growing by the day, distributed to accredited and non accredited landlords and agents, including partner authorities.
- Available online on UKLAP website at www.londonlandlords.org.uk and partners websites.
- Over 800 copies printed and mail out to landlords that have opted to receive copies via post
Newsletter Advertising Options
The following advertising options are available for the UK Landlord Accreditation Partnership (UKLAP) Newsletter:
|Advert Size||Discounted Cost|
|Quarter page (1/4) advert A6 portrait (134mm x 89.5mm)||Â£100 + VAT for accredited landlords|
|Quarter page (1/4) Advert A4 landscape (45mm x 138mm)||Â£150 + Vat for non accredited landlords|
|Half page advert A5 landscape (1/2) (134mm x 183mm)||Â£150 + VAT for accredited landlords|
|Half Page advert A4 Portrait (1/2) (67mm x 192mm)||Â£190 + Vat for non accredited landlords|
|Full Page Advert (A4) (138mm X 192mm)||Â£300 + Vat for accredited landlords|
|Â£380 + Vat for non accredited landlords|
|Editorial for Â½ page||Â£50 + Vat for non accredited Landlords|
|Â£100 + Vat for non accredited landlords|
|Editorial Full page||Â£100 + Vat for accredited landlords|
|Â£150 + Vat for non accredited landlords|
UKLAP Sponsorship Opportunities
If you are able to offer sponsorship, services in kind, or other forms of assistance, hereâ€™s how you can help: UKLAP Development Sessions.
The UKLAP accreditation one-day development sessions are conducted at various locations across London and partner authorities 2-3 times per week with each session attracting approximately 20-25 attendees.
Sponsor an UKLAP training session, we organize the Trainer and invoice you for the costs; you provide the venue and refreshments for the day. The training session will be promoted on the UKLAP website as Accreditation Course sponsored by â€œYour Companyâ€? with a link to your company website. You may also provide a promotional leaflet which will be distributed to attendee landlords on the day and also distribute with correspondence to other landlords on our database
We have several other ways you could support, for example you could contribute Â£1000 or more, and your Logo will be placed on UKLAP website (sponsors page) with link to your companyâ€™s website valid for 2 years.
Sponsorship of Â£5000 or more, your Logo will be on the UKLAP website (sponsors page) with text (200 characters) introducing your company and offers to Accredited Landlords and link to your company website for 5 years, Vouchers for 10 free UKLAP accreditation or additional training sessions (valid for 6 months), Promotional leaflet mailed to landlords with UKLAP mail shot and distributed at events held or attended by UKLAP, Leaflet included in delegates bag at London Landlordsâ€™ Days for 2 consecutive years, Â½ a page advert in UKLAP newsletter for 2 years.
Print and Design
Opportunity to provide sponsorship for UKLAP may be in the form of full print and design costs on specific UKLAP materials and your logo & link, and a 100 word texts will be included as sponsors of the material.
To show our appreciation of your contribution to the UK Landlords Accreditation Partnership, we have several special offers and rewards available to those who contribute Â£500 or more. For further details of these offers, please contact us.
If you would like to support UK Landlord Accreditation Partnership in any way, would like further details on any of the advertising and sponsorship opportunities presented here or wish to discuss other opportunities available, please contact:
Tel: 020 7974 1970
Address: UK Landlord Accreditation Partnership, Private Sector Housing Team, Bidborough House, 38-50 Bidborough Street London, WC1H 9DB
Thank you for your interest.