We use cookies to ensure that we provide you with the best experience of our site. If you continue to browse our website we will assume that you are happy to receive cookies.
To learn more about how they are used please view our Cookie Policy. [X]
London Landlord Accreditation Scheme UK Landlord Accreditation Partnership
Administered by London Borough of Camden
Tenants' Portal


How to make a complaint

If you are having problems with your landlord, you should first try to resolve them between you.

If you can't resolve your problems, for example, repairs are not being done or you are being harassed, your local Council or advice agency might be able to help. 

If your landlord is accredited by the London Landlord Accreditation Scheme, you should let us know if you are experiencing problems. In serious circumstances, their accreditation can be revoked. Please contact us for more advice on this. 

Getting help

If you need help getting repairs done, you should contact your local Council’s private sector housing or environmental health team.

If you are threatened with homelessness, you should contact your local Council’s housing advice or housing needs team. 

Your local Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) might also be able to help you. Find your nearest CAB.

Less Tax 4 Landlords
Azad Ayub
Trade Point


Advertise here
Advertise here
Your session will expire in xx.xx
Continue or Log Out