London Landlord Accreditation Scheme (LLAS) is a voluntary accreditation scheme designed to recognise good practice in the private rented sector. Give your tenants the confidence to know that you are a responsible landlord, accredited by LLAS, widely recognised as the scheme that sets the standard.
The benefits of joining LLAS
- LLAS training is delivered by an expert trainer and is competitively priced. It covers all aspects of private sector tenancy management and is widely regarded as the most comprehensive landlord training course on offer.
- As LLAS has no membership fees or annual contracts, you can secure accreditation for five years without any additional costs or charges.
- Stand out from the crowd. Use the LLAS or UKLAP logos when advertising your property to give prospective tenants confidence in you.
- LLAS accreditation can help you access local authority and regional government landlord grants to improve conditions, fund energy efficiency improvements and bring empty homes back into use. You can also gain access to local authority leasing schemes.
- No second-hand news. Keep up to date with the latest news on grants, statute and regulations from local authorities and government. Sign up to our regular newsletter.
- Receive discounts and preferential treatment for council services, application fees, insurance companies, banks, building societies and suppliers.
- Attend the highly regarded bi-annual UKLAP black-tie award ceremony and gala meal to network with landlords and suppliers from across the UK - the hottest ticket in town!