We aim to provide landlords across London with information and professional development opportunities to:
· allow them to operate a successful business
· provide their tenants with safe and high quality accomodation To read more click here...
The UK Landlord accreditation Partnership (UKLAP) is pleased to announce that it will be hosting Challenges & Growth in the Private Rented Sector Conference and Award Ceremony on Friday 28 March 2014 at The Thistle Hotel Marble Arch, Bryanston Street, London W1H 7EH
This prestigious and successful event will be held to celebrate the success of the UKLAP & the London Landlord Accreditation Scheme (LLAS) which has been running for over nine years, with over 12,000 members and over 1000 letting and managing agents. For Sponsorship package & application form please click here
The evening will comprise:
· Champagne reception and chance to meet with fellow professional landlords and agents
· Opportunity to network with sponsors of the event
· Three course dinner
· VIP speeches by leading experts
· Earn 10 CPD points by attending
· Celebrate and share good practice
· Only £55 per person to attend for accredited landlords and agents and £80 for non-accredited
· Pre and after dinner entertainment
Easy to book details:
Either go to www.llas-conference.org.uk and apply on line...
Or send a cheque payable to London Borough of Camden to:
LLAS C/O Private Sector Housing Team
Housing and Adult Social Care, London Borough of Camden
2nd Floor, 38-50 Bidborough Street, London WC1H 9DB
Please note, you must register as an individual or company before proceeding to book courses.
Follow the natural progression ...
Development Sessions >>
Accredited Landlords Continuous Professional Development
View accredited landlords Continuous Professional Development Guide.
Accredited Landlords Continuous Professional Development Guide >>
Contact the organisers of the scheme.